Vision and OEM sealing expertise are the ingredients to a new
world of opportunity and success for your business.
Put OEM’s depth of knowledge in sealing technology to work for you on your most challenging requirement. We have the engineering and field experience to design
custom solutions for
your unique needs.
• Turnkey Manufacturing Capabilities
• Superior Sealing Technology
• Broad Range of Sealing Systems
• Technical Support and Custom
• Engineered Solutions
• Continuous Improvement Quality
• Assurance Philosophy
• ISO 9001 Certification
• Competitive Pricing
• On-time Delivery
The OEM Advantage
Extreme Sealing Technology
Discover OEM’s high performance sealing technology.
Used with blowout preventers and pop-off valves.
Field tested up to 1400˚F and 22,000 psi. HNBR, FKM
Premium Seal Assembly
Sealing system designed for service up to 450˚F and 15,000 psi. AFLAS FKM
OEM also manufactures seals incorporating:
• Engineering Thermoplastics (PEEK, PTFE, Ryton)
Turnkey Manufacturing Capabilities
• In-House Mold Preparation
• Rubber to Metal Bonding Products
• Custom Molding
• Compression Molding
• Wire Mesh
Physical Testing Lab
Physical property tests are conducted on incoming raw rubber compounds and other raw materials to ensure that only qualified materials are used in seal production.
At OEM, quality control checks and a continuous improvement philosophy have established a strong Quality Assurance system.
Physical Testing Lab /
Tests are conducted to ensure that
specified tolerances are met.
• Cure Curves Measurements Ts2, T50, T90,
• Ultimate Tensile Strength
• Elongation, Percent
• Shore and Rockwell Hardness
• Dimensional Measuring Equipment - Optical Comparator (2), CMM (1)